If you remember the e-mail address you entered during online enrollment you can use it to retrieve your Family Access login ID and password. Click here to go to the “Forgot your Login/Password?” link. Check the box to show that you are not a robot. Then enter your e-mail address. Finally, click the “Submit” button. click the “Submit” button. You will see a pop-up message. Click OK. You will then receive an e-mail with your name, user ID, and a link that you can use to reset your password. Letters are sent out to parents/guardians of all active students every year, usually during the month of July with Family Access login IDs and e-mail addresses we have on file.
Articles in this section
- Can my student see the same information that I see in Family Access?
- How do I get my Family Access login information?
- How do I log in to Family Access?
- How do I pay fees at the beginning of the school year?
- How do I reset my Family Access password?
- How often should I log in to my Family Access account?
- I am having trouble logging in to my Family Access account. What do I do?
- I don’t remember the e-mail address I used during online enrollment and I need my Family Access login information.
- I get a warning about pop-ups when I log in to Family Access. Should I be worried?
- I need to make a purchase and I don’t have an account for the Webstore.