Click here to go to the “Forgot your Login/Password?” link. Check the box next to “I'm not a robot”. Then enter your e-mail address. Finally, click the “Submit” button. click the “Submit” button. You will see a pop-up message. Click OK. You will then receive an e-mail with your name, user ID, and a link that you can use to reset your password. If you have trouble resetting your password, please e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your student’s name and student ID or date of birth (only for security purposes). We would be happy to help you.
Articles in this section
- Can my student see the same information that I see in Family Access?
- How do I get my Family Access login information?
- How do I log in to Family Access?
- How do I pay fees at the beginning of the school year?
- How do I reset my Family Access password?
- How often should I log in to my Family Access account?
- I am having trouble logging in to my Family Access account. What do I do?
- I don’t remember the e-mail address I used during online enrollment and I need my Family Access login information.
- I get a warning about pop-ups when I log in to Family Access. Should I be worried?
- I need to make a purchase and I don’t have an account for the Webstore.