You must log in to Family Access in order to pay fees. Once you log in to Family Access, click on “Fee Management” on the left side. Click on the “Make a Payment” link. or each fee, click the “Add to Cart” button to pay the entire fee. Or, you can enter an amount to pay a portion of the fee. NOTE: You must have a payment plan set up with the Bookstore. Click the “Add to Cart” button again. Check out.
Articles in this section
- Can my student see the same information that I see in Family Access?
- How do I get my Family Access login information?
- How do I log in to Family Access?
- How do I pay fees at the beginning of the school year?
- How do I reset my Family Access password?
- How often should I log in to my Family Access account?
- I am having trouble logging in to my Family Access account. What do I do?
- I don’t remember the e-mail address I used during online enrollment and I need my Family Access login information.
- I get a warning about pop-ups when I log in to Family Access. Should I be worried?
- I need to make a purchase and I don’t have an account for the Webstore.