No. Parents/guardians have more options in Family Access. For example, parents/guardians are the only ones who can pay fees and add money to a student’s lunch account. Parents/guardians are also the only ones who can change student information (such as off-campus lunch privileges), family information (e.g., parent’s/guardian’s e-mail addresses), and emergency contact information. For this reason, you should never share your Family Access login information with your student.
Articles in this section
- Can my student see the same information that I see in Family Access?
- How do I get my Family Access login information?
- How do I log in to Family Access?
- How do I pay fees at the beginning of the school year?
- How do I reset my Family Access password?
- How often should I log in to my Family Access account?
- I am having trouble logging in to my Family Access account. What do I do?
- I don’t remember the e-mail address I used during online enrollment and I need my Family Access login information.
- I get a warning about pop-ups when I log in to Family Access. Should I be worried?
- I need to make a purchase and I don’t have an account for the Webstore.