Enrolling Your Student in Summer School
- Log in to Family Access.
- If you have more than one student who is or has attended Oak Park and River Forest High School, please choose the student you are enrolling in summer school here:
- On the left side, you will see an “Arena Scheduling” button. Click on this button. You will see the following:
- Click on “2018-2019” (as shown above) to begin summer school enrollment. You will see a list of available classes as shown here:
- Click on the “Add” link under “Option” to enroll your student in the class.
- You can filter by period, subject, and/or teacher at the top of your screen:
- You can also search for a class by name by typing the first few letters of the class name in the box near the lower right corner of your screen:
- Once you have enrolled your student in a class, you will see this:
- To un-enroll your student, click on the “Remove” link under “Options.”
- Please note that you cannot enroll your student for two classes scheduled during the same period. If you add a second class that is scheduled during the same period, the first class will be removed.
Paying For Summer School Classes
- Click on “Fee Management” on the left side. You will see the class(es) your student is enrolled in along with their associated fees, as shown here:
- Click on the “Make a Payment” link (shown above) to pay for your student’s class(es). You will be taken to the Webstore to pay for your student’s class(es).
You’re done! If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Family Access at FamilyAccess@oprfhs.org or at (708) 434-3737, option 1.