Yes, because you will need to provide information that is specific for each child. We recommend that you complete and submit one form and then start another – this will allow you to “snap” (or share) selected family information, which saves you time.
Articles in this section
- I am having trouble using the online registration system. Whom should I contact for help?
- I have completed the online registration process and uploaded my proofs of residency. What’s next?
- I am getting an error message when I enter my phone number. What am I doing wrong?
- What if I made a mistake?
- How long will it take to complete online registration?
- Do I have to answer all the questions on the online registration application?
- What if I have more than one student in the district? Do I have to do this each child?
- Do I need more than one Powerschool account if I have more than one child?
- How do I get started?
- What is Powerschool Enrollment?