We do not support the use of Zoom on personal devices, but you can follow these general steps when using an alternative device. If you are unable to sign in with your Google information then you will have to use your provided Chromebook.
If you want to verify that your account exists go to (https://oprfhs-org.zoom.us) and click the sign in button. You will be prompted to log in with Google if you are not already logged in. Make sure you are using your @student.oprfhs.org account.
If you previously created an account with your email you will be presented with the screen below. Click Acknowledge and Switch.
The final page will display a confirmation, and you will be able to authenticate into meetings
*You must be signed in to Google with an OPRF account.
- Go to the sign-in page on the OPRF Zoom web portal.
- Click Sign in
- Go to https://zoom.us
- Click Sign in with SSO.
- Enter oprfhs-org and click Countinue
- Click Sign In with SSO
- Enter oprfhs-org and click Continue
- You will be redirected to your browser, where you will be signed in with the currently authenticated Google account. Make sure you log in with your @student.oprfhs.org account.
- Click Open Zoom Meetings if you see the following screen
- Done! You should now be signed into the app.