Setting up Your Account
In order to view your schedule in PowerPTC, you will need to establish an account using the "Account Activation" email you should've received. Once you received the email, you can set up your account by performing the following steps:
- In the email with the "PowerPTC.net - Account Activation Code", click the "Setup your Account" button.
- After clicking the "Setup Your Account" button a new browser window should open with your Activation Code already entered into the field. Now, click the "Create New Account" button.
- Enter a valid Email Address (@OPRFHS.ORG), First Name, Last Name, and Password. The password must meet the following criteria:
- At least 7 characters long
- Mixed case
- At least one number
- You will get an email sent to the email address used to register your account, open this email and click on the link contained within to verify your account.
Scheduling Your Conferences
- Open a web browser and navigate to:
- Log in with your account.
- Click on Conference Schedule.
- Select the date you would like to schedule your appointments on.
- Select a starting time for your appointments.
- If you would not like to attend conferences with certain courses, uncheck the box under the Schedule column.
- Click Build Your Schedule Now!
- Finally, click Print Schedule to create a hard copy of your parent-teacher conference schedule.
- If you are scheduling for more than one student, you can switch the active student you are scheduled for by clicking on the Select a Student link from the left-hand menu.