Setting up Your Account
In order to view your schedule in PowerPTC, you will need to establish an account using the "Account Activation" email you should've received. Once you received the email, you can set up your account by performing the following steps:
- In the email with the "PowerPTC.net - Account Activation Code", click the "Setup your Account" button.
- After clicking the "Setup Your Account" button a new browser window should open with your Activation Code already entered into the field. Now, click the "Create New Account" button.
- Enter a valid Email Address (@OPRFHS.ORG), First Name, Last Name, and Password. The password must meet the following criteria:
- At least 7 characters long
- Mixed case
- At least one number
- You will get an email sent to the email address used to register your account, open this email and click on the link contained within to verify your account.
Configuring Zoom Link
- Open a web browser and navigate to:
- Log in with your account.
- Click on "Conference Schedule".
- On the left-hand menu select Meeting Types.
- Enter your Default Meeting URL (for video conferences)
- Click Update to save your changes.